Y.M. Tengku Tan Sri Dr. Mahaleel Tengku Ariff
- M.I.M Principles of Marketing.
- M.I.M Law of Contract.
- Management. - Manchester Business School
- Strategic Management. - London School Economics
- Awarded Honorary Doctorate in Engineering for Excellence in Contribution to Engineering. - UPM
- Federal PJN (Datuk) & (PSM Tan Sri).
- Plus Kelantan DPMK (Datok Paduka).
- Was Malaysia’s one of 3 representatives on 2 Councils :-
- Asia Pacific Economic Council (21 countries).
- ASEAN Business Council.
Higher Education Institutions
- Regional Board Member of London Business School for more 7 years - currently distinguished member of LBS.
- Was Chairman of University Malaya Pahang.
- Was Visiting Professor University Utara / University Sains.
- Currently member of Advisory Board.
- Graduate School of Business USM.
- Universiti Malaya Panel for Bumiputra Entrepreneurship.
- Awarded Malaysia’s CEO for the Year 1999
- Voted Automotive Man of the Year 2002
- Diversified 40 years work experience spanning many industries.
- Worked in the food industry with NESTLE in Sales & Marketing Advertising divisions.
- Joined Shell in Technical Department to learn all aspects of Environmental Fossil fuel related issues & all about workings of Engine, & Gears & oil characteristics.
- Moved in a wide array of functions including Competitive Analysis & Positioning unit, Area Manager of K.Lumpur, Head of marketing Safety & Environment, National Reseller Manager (all Petrol station business ) Head of Human Resource Downstream ( Refinery & Marketing ) , Marketing Manager of Brunei & Shell Malaysia Marketing Director cum Managing Director designate.
- In 1992 worked in New Toyo International in lamination & Packaging business initiating new factories in China & Vietnam.
- Assist Mofaz set to up Air Asia, Kuala Lumpur Airport Services & also the motorcycle & marine business.
- Joined Proton as Vice Chairman Strategy & Operations in 1996 and became CEO 1997. Helped Proton create Malaysia’s 1st car - Waja, 1st Malaysian Commercial Engine Campro, & developed 6 platforms capable of creating 20 - 25 new models.
- Started in 1998/9 on Proton Electric Hybrid cars with a target of 150 miles to a gallon ( achieved 100 miles to a gallon.)
- Built Malaysia’s most advanced auto manufacturing facility in Asean at Tanjung Malim.
- Currently a Director for New Toyo International Singapore & Chairman Tien Wah Press (m) Sdn Bhd.