Dr.Chin Phaik Nie
Graduate School of Business
Universiti Sains Malaysia
11800 Penang, Malaysia
Ph.D. in Economics, Universiti Sains Malaysia
Master in Business Administration, Heriot-Watt University
Bachelor Degree (Hons) in Economics (Major in Applied Statistics), University of Malaya
Behavioural and Experimental Economics
Behavioural and Experimental Finance
Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
1. Phaik Nie Chin, Salmi Mohd Isa, Yasmin Alodin (2019) "The impact of endorser and brand credibility on consumers’ purchase intention: the mediating effect of attitude towards brand and brand credibility", Journal of Marketing Communication, Special Issue, 1-17. https://doi.org/10.1080/13527266.2019.1604561 (Scopus Indexed)
2. Salmi Mohd Isa, Grace Sze Sze Lim, Phaik Nie Chin, (2019) "Patients’ intent to revisit with trust as the mediating role: lessons from Penang Malaysia", International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, 13(2), 140-159. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPHM-10-2017-0056 (Scopus Indexed).
3. Salmi Mohd Isa, Phaik Nie Chin, Irene Liew, (2019) "Exploring the role of corporate social responsibility skepticism in ethical purchase intention", Social Responsibility Journal, https://doi.org/10.1108/SRJ-01-2018-0003 (Scopus Indexed).
4. Phaik Nie Chin, Kean Siang Ch’ng, Salmi Mohd Isa (2018). “The Effect of Self-Serving Bias on Trading Decisions and its Solution Mechanisms: An Experimental Study.” Global Business & Management Research. Special issue, 10(1), 67-81. (ERA Indexed).
5. Salmi Mohd Isa, Phaik Nie Chin, Nurul Ulfah Mohammad (2018). “Muslim Tourist Perceived Value: A Study on Malaysia Halal Tourism.” Journal of Islamic Marketing. 9(2), DOI 10.1108/JIMA-11-2016-0083 (Scopus Indexed).
6. Salmi Mohd Isa, Lim, C.K., Phaik Nie Chin (2017). “Green Purchase Intention of Laundry Detergent Powder in Presence of Eco-Friendly Brand.” Global Business &Management Research. Special issue, 9(4), 128-143. (ERA Indexed).
7. Kean Siang Ch’ng, Suet Leng Khoo, Phaik Nie Chin (2014). “The effects of cultural and historical information and contribution threshold on public contributions: an experimental study on the conservation of heritage houses in Penang, Malaysia.” Journal of Cultural Economics, 38(3), 207-222. (SSCI Indexed, Scopus Indexed).