Asoc ProfDr. Ellisha Nasruddin
Dr Elisha Nasrudin
Universit Sains Malaysia
PhD (UM) Technolgy and Quality Management
Master M.Sc. (Bradford) Industrial Technolgy /Manufacturing Management
Bachelor B.Sc (Purdue University) Management
Teaching and Research Areas
- Doctoral Research Methodology
- Business issues and sustainable development
- Operations Strategy
- Social Enterprise
- Sustainability Concept and issues
- Gren Busines
- Futures/Foresight Studies
- Social novation ad organisational transformation
- Heritage and social justice
- Philosophy of research
Consultancy and Industrial Experience
1. Corporate consultant-trainer on ‘Charting sustainable path for organisation, for Flextronics, 01/92018 -30/12019.
2. Consultancy projects (through DBA supervision) for Seagate Penang (2015-2016), Thunderpint (2018-
2019), MCD Network (2019-20)
- Ellisha Nasruddin (2016), Rethinking The Rare Earth Industry, The International Journal of
Asian Management Briefs, Publisher Singapore Management University.
- Suyatno, Reevany Bustami & Ellisha Nasruddin (2016), Four Scenarios of Malaysia- Indonesia Migration: From the status quo to the wildcard scenarios, The International Journal of Global Strategies.
- Ebtiessam Labib, E. Nasruddin (2017), The impacts of social media on SMEs’ customer equity: a conceptual model, International Business Management.
- Idola P. Putri, E. Nasruddin, J. Abdul Wahab (2018), Imagined communities and the construction of national identity, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 8/7:, 565-572.
- Hani Kalsom Hashim, E. Nasruddin (2018), Duality of structure: study of formal and informal structures on-board the Royal Malaysian Navy ship, International Journal of Business, Economics & Law, 16, Issue 4:, 1-10.
- Loo Saw Khuan, Ellisha Nasruddin (2018), Stakeholder salience on purchasing social responsibility activities in northern Malaysia: a focus on labour and health & safety, International Academic Journal of Science & Engineering, 5(3):, 24-42.
- Nasruddin, E , Yeni Rosilawati, Mohammad Reevany Bustami (2019), Culture heritage and local community engagement: Analyses of Kotagede and Georgetown heritage sites, International Journal of Multicultural and Multi-religious Understanding, V6 / N5:, 825-839.
- Ellisha Nasruddin , M.R. Bustami , Sohail Inayatullah (2018), ‘Transformative foresight: USM leads the way’, in (Transformation 20150: The Alternative Futures of Malaysian Universities.), Penerbit USIM (Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia) , 51-73.
- Ellisha Nasruddin and Azizal Ahmad (2019), ‘Sustainable land development and its impact: a case study of Bandar Baru Air Putih, Southwest District, Penang’, in Extended Research Abstracts: Contemporary issues in business and management. Ed. Karpal Singh Dara Singh and Shaian Kiumarsi, Graduate School of Business: Penang: 86-88.