Announcement: The IBCC 2021 case has been sent to all team leaders’ registered email addresses.
As Malaysia grapples with the massive economic disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, more and more businesses are going digital in order to stay afloat.
Among the most prominent digital platforms is of course online food delivery services, which have flourished and become a major part of contemporary life for many Malaysians. When the first Movement Control Order (MCO) was implemented in March 2020, online food delivery companies were instrumental in sustaining what was left of any economic activity. In the intervening months, many companies in the F&B sector have subscribed to these platforms, with some even introducing their own online delivery options. Sooner or later, this will likely lead to a saturated market, requiring business owners to adapt to the changing needs of their customers
This competition is intended to be a platform that offers university students a unique opportunity to propose innovative solutions to address the issues of doing business during, and perhaps long after, the Covid-19 Pandemic, particularly as the Industry 4.0 environment takes hold.
Reasons to join:
- You will have the opportunity to use your competencies to develop creative and innovative solutions for the case.
- You will hone valuable skills such as team work, problem solving and applying theory to real-life
- You will have the opportunity to pitch your ideas in front of a panel of distinguished judges and to get noticed by others.
- You will encounter and learn from students from all over Malaysia and abroad.
- Open to all undergraduate and postgraduate university students.
- Teams must comprise 3 members, all of whom are current university students
- Registration fees: RM50 per team (local) and USD20 per team (international)
- All teams must be registered by 11:59 pm (Malaysia time) on 10th October, 2021
- Each team will analyse, evaluate and offer solutions to the same case scenario
- Finalists will have to participate in real-time virtual pitching.
Cash prizes will be awarded to the winning teams. All participants will receive certificates of participation.
|Outstanding Awards (3 teams)
Congratulations to the teams qualified for the IBCC 2021 Grand Final!
Power Puff Girls
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE RULES & REGULATIONS
Dr Sazani Shafie, Dato Yew Tian Tek, Golden Highway Auto City Sdn Bhd, Bahagian Jaringan Industri dan Masyarakat